1) R.I.P. Vampira. Who knew she was still alive? But now I am sad.
2) This may be the cutest baby I've ever seen. Kinda hairy though. Wait, what's that?
3) Y'all know how I feel about puppies. What you don't know is that piglets are even cuter. Even fluorescent ones.
4) Watch last night's episode (#211) of Friday Night Lights at NBC.com and I'll give you a dollar* if you can name a better actor on television than Kyle Chandler. Watch it. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.
5) America loves Brett Favre. I get that. I do too. But he's won his ring. Now it's time for his former backup QB Matt Hasselback to get his. To get another shot at it all the Seahawks have to start by beating the heavily favored Packers today on the hallowed and frozen tundra of Lambeau Field, 1265 Lombardi Ave., Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54307. Yes please.
*dollar not included