Nineteen of these are true, according to the authors of Bla Bla: 600 Incredibly Useless Facts. One I made up. Can you guess which one?
1. A giraffe's neck has no bones
2. A vulture's stomach is so acidic that it can dissolve a nail after just a couple of hours.
3. Fifty percent of all bank robberies are done on Fridays.
4. Alfred Hitchcock had no belly button.
5. If you spend one hour in a public swimming pool you will come in contact with about fifty ounces of urine.
6. Twenty three percent of all copy machine breakdowns come from people sitting on them to make copies of their own butts.
7. You can't sneeze in your sleep.
8. More than fifty percent of the world's population has never made or received a phone call.
9. Adolph Hitler had only one testicle.
10. A polar bear's skin is black.
11. The largest exporter of camels in the Western world is Norway.
12. We are born without kneecaps. They develop by the age of six.
13. Your hearing is better when you are hungry than when you've just eaten.
14. On average each year, you will consume twelve pubic hairs while eating in restaurants.
15. Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.
16. There are 336 dimples on a golf ball.
17. The national anthem of Greece contains 158 verses.
18. The albatross can fly while sleeping.
19. The largest cell in the human body is the female egg.
20. The given name "Wendy" first appeared in the book Peter Pan.
Post your guess below and I'll reveal the right answer tomorrow!